Start the New Year off on the right foot!
General meeting + A variety of hikes
Wednesday, January 1
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center
Meeting and program — 12 to 2 pm
Trout Lily Room
Speaker: Mick Tune, author of Wildering: Anyone’s Guide to Enjoying the American Wilderness
~ Hiking preparations: Before you go ~ Weather wise and health wise ~ Be equipped ~ Wild around wildlife ~
Bring blackeyed peas and cornbread — or whatever means good luck in the New Year to you — for the potluck.
- 10 am — 1.5 hour hike + yoga guided by Bob Richie.
- 11 am — 30 min mindfulness hike guided by led by Amy Martin.
- 10 am – 1.5 hour hike about winter tree ID led by Dana Wilson.
- 2:30 pm — 30 min hike guided by led by Dogwood Canyon staff.
- 2:30 pm — 1.5 hour hike guided by Dogwood Canyon staff.
Maximum of 20 people per long hike, 30 people per short hike. Reserve your spot here.